Orders shipped by Amazon are delivered within the estimated time shown at checkout. Estimates are based on the delivery address and delivery option chosen.
Amazon.com offers the following delivery times:
- Amazon Economy Shipping (available on eligible orders)
- Standard Delivery
- express delivery
- priority delivery
- Today Delivery (Only available on eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon purchased before noon and delivered to eligible zip codes. If available, you will see this delivery option at checkout.)
- Scheduled Delivery (Available for eligible orders.)
During checkout, you can select one of the available delivery times for your delivery address. You can also compare delivery times and shipping costs for available options.
With the exception of “Delivery Today”, products generally ship within two business days of placing your order. Shipping may take longer due to product availability and the time it takes to process payment.
- “Delivery Today” is available seven days a week most days of the year. Delivery times may change during periods of high volume purchases such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Prime Day. “Delivery today” is not available on Christmas or New Year’s Day.
- Amazon.com delivers products to European, American & Asian territories.